The health and safety of our customers and staff is of huge importance and we want you to leave the VR arcade with great memories and anticipation to visit again.
High cleaning standards are already in place and additional procedures have now been implemented to create a safe environment whilst still ensuring a hugely enjoyable experience for everyone.
Hygiene and health & safety is a key part of what goes on behind the scenes.
- All VR equipment, chairs, headsets and controllers are cleaned after every VR experience with clinical-grade anti-viral wipes that kill 99.999% of pathogens within 10 seconds, and is effective against viruses including COVID-19, influenza, and norovirus.
- The entire gaming zone, VR pods, bar area and toilets have a cleaning rota to ensure all surfaces and public touch points, including door handles and locks, handrails, stools, tables and payment stations are sanitised regularly.
- Payment will be taken online at the time of your booking. Should you purchase anything on the day, payment will be taken via contactless payment methods.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PROCEDURES
Planet VR is a large venue allowing you to maintain a suitable 2-metre social distance from other guests.
- An easy one-way system has been put in place where you will enter the venue through the front and leave by the side exit to prevent the cross pollination of groups.
- Food and drink will still be available as usual in the Planet VR bar and lounge area. However, due to social distancing procedure, the bar counter area will be off limits to customers and orders will be collected by a member of staff via table service.
- All staff will wear face masks and are required to fill out a daily health questionnaire to ensure a healthy environment for all.
- Customers will be required to purchase a face hygiene mask from our reception team to use while using any virtual reality headset.
- If you experience any symptoms synonymous with COVID-19 such as a dry cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat, runny nose or have a loss of sense of taste or smell, please rebook your VR experience and DO NOT attend the venue.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or come into contact with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days, please rebook your VR experience and DO NOT attend the venue.
- All customers will be required to provide their full name and telephone/mobile number to facilitate Track & Trace procedures.
- Staff will be subject to regular temperature checks upon entry to ensure the health and safety of all customers attending.
- It is highly recommended that that all customers pre-book their visits to Planet VR in order to allow for availability and social distancing within the building. However, in-store bookings are still available in exceptional circumstances at the Planet VR reception desk.